Fechheimer Men's Navy Umpire Plate Pants
Fechheimer Men's Navy Umpire Plate Pants. Pro-Quality 100% Woven knit VISA® System 3™ Polyester in plain front. Western cut top pockets, 3/4" wide belt loops, and tab on left hip pocket. Many features are built into each pant. Not only for a more professional appearance, but for strength and durability. Official licensed ASA product. These pants are required for umpires who work any ASA National Tournament.
Umpire Pant Features
- Official Navy Umpire Plate Pants of the ASA
- 10.5-11 oz. Woven polyester knit fabric
- Plain Fronts
- Comfortable Freedom Fit waistband-2 zones of stretch for better fit
- Belt loops are 2" (inches) tall allowing any size umpire belt to fit easily and 3/4" wide for greater strength
- Button loop on left rear pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant and washable
- Umpire pants come unhemmed
Available Sizes: 28-52 in even sizes only. NOTE: These pants run small in the waist. If there is any doubt about waist size, It would be advisable to order one or two sizes larger than normal.
ALTERATIONS: We now offer alterations on our official's slacks. Slacks have an unfinished length. Please allow 5 to 7 extra days for hemming, even though in most cases it won't take that long. Altered slacks are non-returnable. If you'd like a length not listed in the options, please make note in the "Comments" section when you complete your order. PLEASE NOTE: If you wearing these slacks for use behind the plate , please allow enough length to accommodate shin guards.