Louisiana LHSOA Dye Sublimated Black Umpire Shirt
Smitty LHSOA Dye Sublimated Cream Umpire Shirt. Dye Sublimated Louisiana umpire shirts to meet LHSOA uniform requirements. No more patches. U.S. Flag is dyed directly in the fabric on the left sleeve and the LHSOA logo is seamlessly dyed into the shirt on the left chest above the pocket. Your flag and logo are placed in the same spot on every shirt. Designed to be durable and cool. The Ultra Mesh ComfortTech moisture wicking fabric is strong to undertake the wear and tear that umpires put on their clothing, but breathes to help keep you cool. Matching stripe tipped collars and banded cuffs. Double needle left chest pocket and hems with 3 button placket. Extra tuck-in length split tail bottom. Sized for the plate.
Umpire Shirt Features
- Smitty Apparel Brand
- Dye Sublimated to meet Louisiana LHSOA uniform requirements
- Sized for the plate, no need to up-size
- Made with 100% ComfortTech Polyester Mesh
- Moisture management mesh fabric keeps warmer in cooler games while maintaining its shape.
- Shrink, wrinkle, and stain resistant for a durable, long life
- Wicks moisture from the body, increasing comfort and providing an intangible performance advantage
- Umpire shirt with three-button placket and a split tail design.
Sizes: S-4X (All sizes the same price. No upcharge for larger sizes)
We offer 3" or 4" numbers. If you are ordering applied numbers, please tell us what number you want on your sleeve in the comments section at the end of your order processing. You must order your numbers seperate. Go to the Numbers for Shirts-Jackets page to order. Order each didget seperate.
Applying numbers on a shirt or jacket may add 3-5 extra days for delivery of your entire order. In most cases, it is less than 5 days.