New Balance 623 Referee Court Shoes
New Balance 623 Basketball Referee Shoes. A lighter, improved shoe. ABZORB® cushioning in both heel and forefoot for exceptional shock absorption. A highly versatile shoe perfect for the official who demands comfort. Solid rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability. Solid black w/leather uppers. Features Abzorb in heel and forefoot and C-Cap midsole. Shines well with any liquid, paste or spray polish.
ABZORB® is New Balance’s top of the line foam material with excellent cushioning and compression set properties. A blend of Dupont™ Engage®, Isoprene rubber and proprietary materials provides the ultimate ride.
- ABZORB® - a blend of Dupont™ Engage® and Isoprene rubber - in heel and forefoot provides superior shock absorption and cushioning throughout the game
- Leather upper for natural comfort and durability
- "Herringbone" outsole pattern for increased traction for lateral movement.
- Full EVA midsole
- Molded Absorb insert in heel and forefoot
- Stability Web in midfoot
- Durable rubber outsole
- Dry-lex lining for maximum moisture management.
- Full Grain leather upper with new "high gloss" shine for a professional look.
- Multi-direction traction sole when you need it