Fechheimer Women's Navy Umpire Pants (Base or Plate)Fechheimer Women's Umpire Pants. Choose base or plate. Pro-Quality 100% woven knit VISA® System 3™ polyester in plain front. Western Cut top pockets, 3/4" wide belt loops, and tab on left hip pocket. Many features are built into each pant. Not only for a more professional appearance, but for strength and durability. Please select the style (base or plate) you need. Official licensed ASA product. These pants are required for umpires who work any ASA National Tournament.
Umpire Pant Features
- Choose base or plate pants
- Made specially for women umpires
- 10.5-11 oz. Woven polyester knit fabric
- Plain Fronts
- Comfortable Freedom Fit waistband-2 zones of stretch for better fit
- Belt loops are 2" (inches) tall allowing any size umpire belt to fit easily and 3/4" wide for greater strength
- Button loop on left rear pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant and washable
- Umpire pants come unhemmed
Available Sizes: 8-16 in even sizes only. NOTE: These pants run small in the waist. If there is any doubt about waist size, It would be advisable to order one or two sizes larger than normal. We also carry Smitty and Honig's brand pants. Shop under Baseball-Softball Umpire Pants-Shorts.
ALTERATIONS: We also now offer alterations on our official's slacks. Slacks have an unfinished length. Please allow 5 to 7 extra days for hemming, even though in most cases it won't take that long. Altered slacks are non-returnable. If you'd like a length not listed in the options, please make note in the "Comments" section when you complete your order. PLEASE NOTE: If you wearing these slacks for use behind the plate , please allow enough length to accommodate shin guards.