Sansabelt Flat Front Western Pocket Referee Pants w/Beltloops
Sansabelt Flat Front Western Pocket Referee Pants w/Beltloops. Flat Front with western style pockets and featuring the famous "Sansabelt" waistband for the best fit and highest level of comfort and now available with beltloops. Sansabelt stands for quality and comfort. Only the highest quality pants on the market.
Waist Sizes: 30-58
- Beltloop design
- 100% Gabardine Poly twill
- Classic Sansabelt flat fronted fit with Western Cut (front) pockets
- Original Sansabelt webbed inner waistband
- SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control
- Tight stitching as found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced
- Two back pockets
- Extended tab, button closure
- Inner hook and eye and inside button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip fly
- Permanent press
- Machine washable
About SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control:
- Invisible finish bonded to each fiber of the fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Helps most stains come out in the wash
- Fabric remains soft and breathable
Available sizes 60-70 through our SPECIAL ORDER offer. Size and shipping upcharges will apply. Allow up to two weeks additional delivery time for this special order size. Call or email us for specific details.
ALTERATIONS: We now offer alterations on our referee slacks. Please see drop down box for length options. Please allow an extra 5-7 days for hemming. Altered pants cannot be returned or exchanged.