Sansabelt Pleated Referee Pants w/Beltloops
Sansabelt Pleated Referee Pants w/beltloops. The Sansabelt brand is known for quality, comfort and appearance. Now with belt loops. Features the famous Sansabelt waistband with "triple action elastic webbing" that provides comfort and performance without a belt. Pleated front for extra comfort and a great look! The 100% Polyester Microfiber fabric controls wrinkles and makes care simple: Wash in cold water; tumble low for a few minutes; hang dry. Almost never needs an iron! Worn by most pro & college officials.
Waist Sizes: 30-58 in even sizes.
- Beltloop design
- 100% Gabardine Poly twill
- Classic Sansabelt flat fronted fit with Western Cut (front) pockets
- Original Sansabelt webbed inner waistband
- SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control
- Tight stitching as found in bespoke tailor shops keeps seams, pockets and crotch area well-reinforced
- Two back pockets
- Extended tab, button closure
- Inner hook and eye and inside button to keep the front flat and smooth.
- Zip fly
- Permanent press
- Machine washable
About SCOTCHGUARD Protector moisture management control:
- Invisible finish bonded to each fiber of the fabric
- Wicks away moisture
- Helps most stains come out in the wash
- Fabric remains soft and breathable
Available up to size 70 through our SPECIAL ORDER offer. Size and shipping upcharges will apply. Allow up to two weeks additional delivery time for this special order size 60-70. Call or email us for specific details.
ALTERATIONS: We also offer alterations on our official's slacks. Please see drop down box for length options. Please allow an extra 5-7 days for hemming, even though in most cases it will not take that long. PLEASE NOTE: Altered slacks MAY NOT be returned or exchanged.