Cliff Keen Nebraska NSAA 2 1/4" Striped Weatherslayer
Features the Nebraska NSAA logo embroidered above the pocket. Cold, wet weather never had a chance with the WeatherSlayer™. This highly-technical waterproof liner is surrounded with an ultra-thin layer of polymer that repels water and resists absorption. Moisture just beads up, shakes off and dries quickly. The WeatherSlayer™ is the perfect foul-weather shirt to wear during those brisk, wet fall or spring games.
We cannot add the NHSOA logo patch to this shirt.
- Nebraska NSAA logo embroidered above the pocket (does not have the NHSOA logo)
- Revolutionary windproof, waterproof, and breathable coated microfiber material
- Technical coated fabric liner is surrounded with an ultra-thin layer of polymer that repels water and resists absorption
- Heavy-duty 1/2-zip front for easy on, easy off over multiple layers
- Comfortable collar with built-in stays to keep collar down and from flapping up in the wind
- Burly knit wrist cuffs to keep out the elements
- Extended drop tail to ensure your WeatherSlayer™ stays tucked in
- Taped seams for extra protection from the elements
- 2.25" stripes, approved by the Iowa IHSAA