Fechheimer Women's Navy Umpire Plate Pants
Pro-Quality 100% woven knit VISA® System 3™ polyester in plain front. Western Cut top pockets, 3/4" wide belt loops, and tab on left hip pocket. Many features are built into each pant. Not only for a more professional appearance, but for strength and durability. Official licensed USA Softball product. These pants are required for umpires who work any USA Softball National Tournament.
Umpire Pant Features
- Made specially for women umpires
- 10.5-11 oz. Woven polyester knit fabric
- Plain Fronts
- Comfortable Freedom Fit waistband-2 zones of stretch for better fit
- Belt loops are 2" (inches) tall allowing any size umpire belt to fit easily and 3/4" wide for greater strength
- Button loop on left rear pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant and washable
- Umpire pants come unhemmed
Available Sizes: 4-16 in even sizes only. NOTE: These pants run small in the waist. If there is any doubt about waist size, It would be advisable to order one or two sizes larger than normal.
ALTERATIONS: Pants have an unfinished length. Please allow 5 to 7 extra working days for alterations, more during peak season. Altered pants are non-returnable. These pants do not fit like other pants such as dress pants. If you are unsure of length, do not alter as they may not be returned, refunded or exchanged. If you'd like a length not listed in the options, please make note in the "Comments" section when you complete your order.