Honig's Charcoal Pleated Combo Umpire Pants
Featuring the "Adjustisizer" for a perfect fit in the waist! Each "Adjustisizer" buckle slider on either side is adjustable by a full 2'' allowing a total of 4" range in the waist. For example, a size 36 will have a range of 34 through 38! And when you put a belt through the loops the slider is virtually hidden. Snug-Tex waistband for better comfort. Wide 3/4" belt loops, button loop on back pocket. Expanded room in the seat and thigh, along with extra room to accomodate your shin guards and protective cup. Charcoal grey only. 100% polyester material.
Umpire Pants Features
- Can be worn on bases or behind the plate
- Featuring the "Adjustisizer" for a perfect fit
- Snug-Tex waistband for comfort
- "Saddle-seat" sewn in which gives added strength in the seat area
- More room in legs for shin guards (24 inch knee)
- 100% polyester
- Charcoal grey
- Pleated Fronts
- Comfortable Snugfit non-roll waistband for better fit
- Belt loops are 2" (inches) tall allowing any size umpire belt to fit easily and 3/4" wide for greater strength
- Side slash pockets
- Button loop on back pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant and washable
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know the exact inseam for the referee pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans/dress pants/other brands will be very different from Smitty referee pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem.
- Hemmed pants CANNOT be returned, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
- Standard ship time on altered pants is 5-7 business days, more during peak season (weekends and holidays are not business days). There is no guaranteed delivery times inferred for altered pants.
- If you enter an out-seam measurement, measure from the TOP of your pants to the bottom of where you want the pants hemmed. You can enter an inseam or outseam measurement. Out-seam measurements are more accurate. You are responsible for the correct length.