Honig's Warm Weather Athletic Cut Football Referee Pants
Athletic cut football referee pants. More room in the seat and thighs. Constructed from a lighter weight 95/5 poly-spandex blend (150g/m2). We designed them with a southern September afternoon in mind. Featuring a Teflon resistant fabric treatment to resist water and mud, double stitched seams, zipper fly, tunnel beltloops and 2 set-in rear pockets (one with flap). The 1 1/4" white stripe running from waist to cuff conforms to NCAA/NFHS specifications.
FOOTBALL PANT DETAILS
- HONIG'S BRAND
- ATHLETIC CUT - MORE ROOM IN THE SEAT AND THIGHS
- 95/5 POLY-SPANDEX BLEND FABRIC
- 1 1/4" WHITE STRIPE
- TEFLON FABRIC TREATMENT TO RESIST WATER AND MUD
- DOUBLE STITCHED SEAMS AND ZIPPER FLY FOR DURABILITY
- TUNNEL BELT-LOOPS AND 2 SET-IN REAR POCKETS (ONE WITH A FLAP)
Sizes: 30-40 IN EVEN SIZES
ALTERATIONS: Pants have an unfinished length. We offer alterations for a charge if you desire. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for hemming, more during peak season.
All sales final on altered pants. Altered pants are NON REFUNDABLE/RETURNABLE.