Honig's Warm Weather Football Referee Pants
Constructed from a lighter weight 95/5 poly-spandex blend (150g/m2). We designed them with a southern September afternoon in mind. Featuring a Teflon resistant fabric treatment to resist water and mud, double stitched seams, zipper fly, tunnel beltloops and 2 set-in rear pockets (one with flap). The 1 1/4" white stripe running from waist to cuff conforms to NCAA/NFHS specifications.
FOOTBALL PANT DETAILS
- HONIG'S BRAND
- 95/5 POLY-SPANDEX BLEND FABRIC
- 1 1/4" WHITE STRIPE
- TEFLON FABRIC TREATMENT TO RESIST WATER AND MUD
- DOUBLE STITCHED SEAMS AND ZIPPER FLY FOR DURABILITY
- TUNNEL BELT-LOOPS AND 2 SET-IN REAR POCKETS (ONE WITH A FLAP)
Sizes: 28-54 IN EVEN SIZES
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
If you enter an out-seam measurement, measure from the TOP of your pants to the bottom of where you want the pants hemmed. You can enter an inseam or outseam measurement. Out-seam measurements are more accurate. You are responsible for the correct length.
- Make sure you know the exact inseam for the referee pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans/dress pants/other brands will be very different from Smitty referee pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem.
- Hemmed pants CANNOT be returned, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
- Standard ship time on altered pants is 5-7 business days, more during peak season (weekends and holidays are not business days). There is no guaranteed delivery times inferred for altered pants.