Smitty Official's Apparel Cold Weather Football Referee Pants 1 1/4" Stripes
Black football referee pants are extremely popular during the fall and cold winter nights. Approved for use by NFHS officials. These pants are designed to stand up in the elements. Featuring 100% wind and water resistant polyester with double stitched seams, zipper fly, tunnel belt-loops and 2 set-in rear pockets (one with flap). Has a 1 1/4" white stripe running from waist to cuff. The distinctive stripe provides a consistency among crew members that will keep crews dresses exactly alike. A great cool weather option or during the cold weather nights when worn in combination with a pair of cold weather compression tights. Unfinished length.
- 100% Polyester Fabric with Built In Water & Wind Resistance
- White Side Stripe
- Athletic Cut
- Inset Back Pockets and Slash Cut Front Pockets
- Wide Elastic ComfortGrip Waistband
- Wide Tunnel Belt Loops
- Heavy Duty Zipper and Snaps
Waist Sizes: 28-54 in even sizes
Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
If you enter an out-seam measurement, measure from the TOP of your pants to the bottom of where you want the pants hemmed. You can enter an inseam or outseam measurement. Out-seam measurements are more accurate. You are responsible for the correct length.
- Make sure you know the exact inseam for the referee pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans/dress pants/other brands will be very different from Smitty referee pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem.
- Hemmed pants CANNOT be returned, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
- Standard ship time on altered pants is 5-7 business days, more during peak season (weekends and holidays are not business days). There is no guaranteed delivery times inferred for altered pants.