Features a standard waistband. Heather gray 100% polyester pleated front. Wide 1.75" belt loops, button loop on back pocket, double seat panel and more room in the legs for shin guards. Can be worn behind the plate or on the bases. Pants are unhemmed.
Umpire Pants Features
- Can be worn on bases or behind the plate
- 100% polyester
- Heather grey
- Pleated Fronts
- Comfortable non-roll waistband for better fit
- Belt loops are 2" (inches) tall allowing any size umpire belt to fit easily and 3/4" wide for greater strength
- Side slash pockets
- Button loop on back pocket
- Wrinkle Resistant and washable
- Umpire pants come unhemmed
Available Sizes: 28-54 Even Sizes Only
ALTERATIONS: Before ordering your pants hemmed to length please read the notes below.
- Make sure you know the exact inseam for the referee pants you are buying. The inseam on your jeans/dress pants/other brands will be very different from Smitty referee pants because the rise is different.
- We use a straight stitch 1" hem.
- Hemmed pants CANNOT be returned, refunded or exchanged for any reason.
- Standard ship time on altered pants is 5-7 business days, more during peak season (weekends and holidays are not business days). There is no guaranteed delivery times inferred for altered pants.
If you enter an out-seam measurement, measure from the TOP of your pants to the bottom of where you want the pants hemmed. You can enter an inseam or outseam measurement. Out-seam measurements are more accurate. You are responsible for the correct length.