Force 3 Ultimate Umpire Chest Protector With DUPONT™ KEVLAR®
The Ultimate Umpire Chest Protector with Dupont™ Kevlar®. It can handle the blunt force trauma from a 90+ MPH fastball and keep you in there for every pitch, every game. Designed by umpires, for umpires.
- Constructed with 11 individual multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections. Engineered for maximum PROTECTION, MOBILITY and COMFORT
- Multi-layer Dupont™ Kevlar® sections, memory foam, and EVA. All work together for MAXIMUM FORCE DISPERSEMENT
- 3mm thick “No Feel” blast shield has an additional layer of hard-shell plastic beneath the neoprene cover
- Remarkable protection at only ½” thick, the Ultimate Umpire Chest Protector is VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE under a uniform
- 100% customizable – All components can be CUSTOM FIT for uncompromised protection and mobility, no matter your size
- Adjustable from 12” to 16.5” and 14” to 19” wide
- Includes throat extension, bottom extension, removable/adjustable wings (for those with larger chests), and bicep extension connectors
- Removable shoulder caps contain updated padding for EXTRA PROTECTION
- Custom-designed 4-point harness at back, keeps your chest protector SAFELY CENTERED and SECURED
- Neoprene cover is durable, breathable and hand washable
- Stainless steel hardware prevents any rust from forming and prolongs the life of the chest protector
- Cool Flow comfort fabric around neck area, and special airflow fabric backing regulate temperature and KEEP YOU COOL on hot days
WHY DUPONT™ KEVLAR®?
- PROVEN PROTECTION - Kevlar® has been used by law enforcement and the military for decades
- ABRASION & PUNCTURE RESISTANCE - Kevlar® fiber boosts impact abrasion resistance, lessens wear, provides puncture protection and tear resistance
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Kevlar® fiber is five times stronger than steel (on an equal weight basis), providing lightweight strength without sacrificing performance or protection
- STRONG & RUGGED - Kevlar® fiber maintains its high-performance qualities, like tensile strength, even after repeated stress and strain
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash with mild soap. Do not submerge in water. Dry at room temperature. Do not use machine dryer. Removable neoprene cover is hand washable.